Thursday, June 19, 2008

Belated....... Happy Father's Day!!!!








Good morning! Hope everyone is well. I hope all the fathers had a great day! I know my dad took it easy and fortunately Skip was there with him. Dad....thank you for everything you do and I love you! Scott's dad is in Libby, MT and I hope he took it easy. I know they have Harry and Bobby (chris's brother-sister in law) visiting so I know there is never a dull moment. I think Gary and Edie Kotner are there as well. I'm sure the dads had a great day. Scott has been working ALL the time now. He was in Las Vegas for Fathers day. Hmmm....I wonder if he planned that....lol. Anyway, we finally got to celebrate it yesterday. We took him to King's Dominion and had a wonderful day! We have season passes and they allow you front of line privileges on Wednesdays. It was great. Scott and Austin rode every coaster and some even twice. I on the other hand smartened up this time and brought my book and camera. The weather was fantastic! I can't believe Austin is riding all the rides that he is. Our first visit he swore he wasn't going on any coasters. He tried a more gentle coaster first and let me tell you.....he is hooked! I was shocked to see him go on the Drop! I will update more very soon. Have a great day! I also wanted everyone to know the birthday list I posted above is from January-June only. I plan on updating each month now and will post b-days for that month then. I would love for Angie....to email me!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Pammers!!! Yeah! I finally get to see the baby lump, aaahhh I wish I could pat it. I miss you guys, and I'm glad you're finally settling in and keeping the rest of us up to date on the Croucher family saga (lol). Give Scott & Austin our love, and pat the belly once a day from Aunt Robin.

Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I was glad to get the update and even more excited to see that pic of your belly! I love the baby-bump! I have to pull out my calendar and decide when I'm going to come visit! :)
xoxo,
Drea

Unknown said...

...email you, huh? Easier said than done...no email address for you. hmm, could you have planned it that way? devious pom, devious.